Flextone Trifecta Turkey Diaphragm Calls
The Flextone Trifecta 3-Pack Turkey Calls contains the Spur Collector, Kung Fu Chop & Freak Nasty calls all in one pack.Â Flextone has taken it up a notch by combining some of the more popular Michael Waddell Turkey Calls and put them in one pack.
The SPUR COLLECTOR is the easiest diaphragm call you will ever use. Perfect for beginners to expert calling due to its easy to blow â€śVâ€ť cut, which produces clear yelps to loud a raspy cutts. The Spur Collector is so versatile, it works great for both spring or fall hunting.
The KUNG FU CHOP is an easy to use 3 reed call that is raspy from low to high end allowing you to produce anything from raspy hard note cutts to realistic throaty yelps.
If you are looking for a diaphragm that has plenty of back bone for super and aggressive calling, yet has enough versatility to sweet talk any gobbler with soft and seductive yelps and clucks, the FREAK NASTY is a must for fooling the wariest of olâ€™ gobblers.
Here are some Instructions
- Place the call carefully against the roof or your mouth keeping the longer reed on top and facing out.
- ALWAYS exhale air, NEVER inhale air through mouth. Hold in place by applying pressure with the back or middle of tongue. DO NOT PLACE TOO FAR BACK AS CHOKING MAY RESULT.
- While holding call in place with tongue exhale gradually and drop your jaw as you exhale. Vary the configuration of your mouth and rhythm in which you drop your jaw to achieve the desired sounds.
TIPS: To achieve a higher note apply more tongue pressure to the call. It may help to associate words to the desired call. For example, use the words chick or chuck for a yelp, the word pic works well for a cluck, and the word pack, blown with more pressure, produces a good cutting sound. To create the sound of a purr try fluttering your tongue across the latex reeds.
Originally posted 2011-03-10 09:21:49. Republished by Blog Post Promoter
Incoming search terms for the article:
- flextone turkey call reviews
- michael waddell turkeys
- turkey diaphragm call tips
- michael waddell flextone
- turkey diaphragm call review
- turkey diaphragm call instructions
- michael waddell turkey calling tips
- Michael Waddell Series Spur Collector
- how to use a diaphragm turkey call with michael waddell
- turkey diaphragm flextone kung fu chop sound